Sunday, March 16, 2008

Went to Portland for the weekend

Happy wedding reception, Tim and Laura Crippen-Jordan! Most people have this event within the first few months, weeks, or even hours of the ceremony. Luckily for me, you waited until I was alive to party.

The groom.


The bride (right). Oh, groom too, again, I guess.




But let me start at the beginning first.

I had a "touching" moment with the normally elusive Stella Cat. It happened as we were packing for Portland (see e.g., clothes explosion on bed) and we had to capture this historic moment. We're getting pretty friendly of late.


I slept all the way to PDX but crashed hard when we hit the motel. Note my patented "arms up!" style.


The reception was beautifully planned in part by friend Jen Larson. The ballroom looked beautiful, as did Laura. Tim looked OK and the food was great. Dad ate some chocolate.


Hung with my new friend's (due in June) mom, Carrie Byron.


And tree-hugging Pete took a break from that and hugged me.


I think someone else took a picture of me on the dancefloor, but this was the only one from our camera. More to come of this, I'm sure.


And for symmetry, I crashed hard after the party. So did Mom.


Arms Up!

No comments: