Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CA Trip Recap

Flew to California with Mom again. I was a champ on the plane - again. Had a great time with the family and met a bunch of new friends on the the trip too.

This is my new friend Addison helping me with toys.


This is my new friend the monkey chair.


I really like to grab things now. This was my first taste of a pickle - pretty good!



Hung out with Ole and Lena (aka Great Grandma and Grandpa Larson).


Being cute at Auntie Elise's house.


My new friend Tanner is one month old now - man, he has a ton of hair! I guess I should be jealous.


My friend Josh made me laugh. He wore green to be like me.


Grandma and Grandpa Larson are pretty crazy . . . about me! I took a few naps with them during our trip. And they showed me off to a ton of their friends.


Mom got to see some of her high school friends and they brought friends for me.
From L to R: Sam (1 1/2 yrs), Tanner (1 month), Hannah (5 1/2 months) and me (4 1/2 months). We got pretty crazy in our respective car seats.


Some cuddle time with Auntie Elise.


I will post some rockin' videos tomorrow.

No comments: