Monday, August 18, 2008

Camping at Lake Easton

Camping trip numero dos. We decided to beat the heat and head for the mountains this weekend. Only problem was, the heat followed us. 100 degrees at the campground near Snoqualmie Pass in the Cascades. Clothes were optional and Dad had his party hat AND shirt on so I knew I could cut loose, too.

No camping trip is complete without a bunch of SUVs and a portable crib.

Most of Saturday was spent at the lake, where the temp was a few degrees cooler.

I had so much fun playing at the park that I passed out on Dad's back.

Then I mocked him as he slept. The tables have turned, Old Man!

Even though it was so hot, the early morning coolness allowed me to break out the fleece. And my life was changed by bacon. I'm double-fisting rashers here.

Going in for the kill.

And the greasy-faced goodness that follows.

No comments: