Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving recap

I opened my first Christmas present! It was a cool jacket from Auntie Elise, but I liked the paper best.


Playing with the ice in Uncle Josh's cup. I couldn't get enough! Brrr!

My most favorite thing about the trip to California was all of the boxes Grandma and Grandpa Larson had for me to play with/in.

Jack-in-the-box!

I also loved following my big cousins Roxie and Iris around. This is Roxie and me in the rocking chair.

Cousin Adam is helping us play peek-a-boo in the box. Who knew this could be so much fun??


Beep beep! Here I come!

Enjoying my first Thanksgiving meal. I really only liked the rolls and pickles.

Honing my foosball skills. I got next game.

Macey really wanted my pacifier. I tried hiding in the box but she found me.

Hanging out with Great Grandma Munger was fun. I got to see all three of my great grandparents on this trip. I am one lucky boy.

Here I am with Roxie and Iris.

So silly!

No comments: