Monday, January 26, 2009

On the mend

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been under the weather so I postponed my scheduled photo shoots. I am finally starting to feel better, but not photo worthy. Here are a few pictures my old nanny Celeste took. Celeste went back to work in Peru; we miss her. My new nanny is Lacy and she is super cool too. I'll try to get some pics with her soon.

Anyhoo.... from the archives. I'll be back with a real update soon.

Playing at gross motor skill development class.

At the park - that's me on Celeste's back and Vija in the stroller.

I think I am eating the leaf here...

How many hoodies and hats does a boy need at one time???

Trying to lure Vija to my crib using my hot bod as bait. What a belly!

This is why Mom and Dad keep the bathroom door shut.

Is there an elephant in the room?

Beep beep! Who says that chivalry is dead?

here fishy fishy fishy

Watch out ladies.

No comments: