Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day, Uncle G's b'day, and gymnastics

The weekend began with a Valentine's Day party for my pals and me. Mom made heart-shaped cheese slices. Don't ask me why, but shaped cheese just tastes better. Lots of hugging and kissing, as per usual with this crew. From L to R: Jack Attack, Carson, Mia, and TJ.

Saturday was also Uncle Geoff's birthday (#21, dude) so we took him out to breakfast at the Southern Kitchen in Tacoma with Auntie Kath. I satisfied my recent hankerin' for southern food with a fried catfish and grits, y'all.

We saw G's house at UPS and Mom and Dad got nostalgic all over everything. Boring.

Goofy picture!

Capping off the weekend was my newly discovered love of balancing acts of death-defying skill. Particularly when standing on my Tigger plane. Let me demonstrate, and excuse the brief hair-brushing pause.

No comments: