Friday, March 12, 2010

Aquarium, dad's office and urgent care

Mom and I went to the Seattle Aquarium today. Thanks for the pass Grandpa Rob! I really loved all the fish. I saw Nemo and Dori there too!

I am finally big enough to play in the tide pools - brrrr, cold water!

I got to touch star fish, anemone, and sea cucumbers!

After the aquarium we went to dad's office for lunch. I promptly challenged him to a mean game of hurling.



After my nap this afternoon I woke up with an earache. We couldn't get into the doctor's office since it was so late on Friday, so we went to urgent care to get it checked out. While there I threw up a few times and generally felt bad. And then dad arrived and I magically felt better. All seems ok for now, but we'll see how tomorrow goes. I am starting antibiotics for the ear thing.

No comments: