Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekend with Grandma Connie and Grandpa Mark

Mom and Dad took me to Grandma Connie and Grandpa Mark's house for the weekend. I had a blast! Grandpa Mark taught me to make duck calls.

Here I am practicing - and I must have been really good because some ducks came right over.

I played a lot outside in the dirt filled fire pit - in fact I went through all of the shirts Mom packed for me (and she is not a light packer) in the 2 days I was here.

Great Grandma Glennis and Great Grandpa George came over to play with me too.

I was a really busy boy. Not only did I wear out Grandma and Grandpa, but as you can see I was wiped out too.

On another outing we went to Whatcom Falls and watched the river and saw some fish.

Pretending to catch some fish (yes I know I am on the pavement and the pond is behind me - but lucky for me I have a great imagination now!)

It was a fun weekend. I didn't even miss mom & dad!

No comments: