Monday, August 30, 2010

Its been 3 weeks since everything changed

Yeah, life is a bit crazy at our pad these days. Luckily I can take showers all by myself now.

We took our first family trip up to Lynden/Bellingham and got to hang out with Grandpa Rob.

He shared his french fries with me. I loved the tartar sauce.

Then we went over to Grandma Connie's house for a party. Here we are with my Thomas aunts and uncle.

Anna is getting bigger. She may want to consider being a ballerina when she grows up.

Or a Logger.

Here she is all dressed up with nowhere to go. Boring!

Actually, we went to uncle Ryan's wedding in Olympia on Saturday. I had a blast running around and being a part of the action. During the toasts I was front and center. One of my favorite quotes from the wedding was from a 4 year old sitting behind us in the ceremony; while the minister was talking the boy said: "what in the world is this guy talking about?" Priceless. I wish I had come up with that. Anyway, congrats to Ryan & Maureen! Great party!

No comments: