Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anna is 4 months old!

Happy Birthday sis! Here are some stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 1 oz (83 percentile)
Length: 26.5 inches (99 percentile!)
Fav food: still milk
Fav activity: watching me jump around!

In other news, the pacifier fairies came to visit me. The fairies gave my pacifiers to new babies; I'm a big boy now and don't need a paci anymore. And the fairies left me a big Buzz Lightyear toy! I love him very much. "I wish I could have met the fairies - I want to say hi and give them hugs" (direct quote from Jack).


I've also moved back into my big boy bed after a few months on my blue foam pad. I'm getting to be such a big boy now! I'm a great big brother too. (yes, those are drink coasters on the foot of my bed on top of my big lion- a favorite activity of mine is lining them up.)

I have lots more to tell you about our 2 week trip to California. Hope to get those pics up soon. The holidays have me all crazy busy!

No comments: