Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm on a roll

It's been a long time since I kind of rolled over on my own for the first time. But it was only once and it was in California so it almost doesn't count. I seemed to lose interest in rolling for a while but Grandpa Ken gave me the inspiration I needed to get back in the hunt for the perfect roll. Now it's a breeze. But of course, nothing is official until it's on the internet, so...


Also, wrapping up Grandpa Ken's visit, we got a bit touristy on Friday and hit up the Seattle Art Museum to see Roman art on tour from the Louvre (been there, in Mom's tummy) and a bunch of Ford Tauruses(?) suspended from the ceiling with lights shooting out of them. I love art.


Waterfront: ferry and cranes. So Seattle.


This is from somewhere touristy, too, I'm sure.

No comments: