Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

Have you heard of a Jack-O-Lantern?

(PS - Thanks for the rad t-shirt and socks Auntie Sara!)

Last weekend Auntie Elise and Uncle Josh came to visit. We had a great time horsing around at my house, going to a Mariner's game, and playing at the park. Here I am with Auntie Elise.

And Uncle Josh who begged to carry me around in the Baby Bjorn. All the women at U Village were commenting on how cute we were together.

We caught a great M's game on Saturday afternoon (they won). As you can see, I'm quite the catch!

Photo op with the Mariner Moose.



My favorite game-time activity? Clapping of course!

And eating stadium nachos. It's real cheddar cheese, right?

Playing at the park. Yes, it was sunny and hot in Seattle at the end of September!

Bathtime! Yes!

I look guilty of something, don't I. I probably am.

No comments: