Sunday, March 1, 2009

99 balloons

It was just a balloon kind of day here in Seattle.

I wore my awesome balloon sweater and went to get a new pair of shoes. The nice shoe lady gave me a balloon to match my sweater. Zzzzt!



I've been getting pretty good at chatting on-line. Yesterday I Skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Larson, and today I had a few iChats with Auntie Elise and Uncle Josh. I have a knack for finding the shortcut key for mute so mom and dad have to scramble to turn the mic back on.

Enjoying a dinner of refried beans and black olives. Yummy.

Discovering olives.

Also a bit messy - I just can't help running my dirty hands through my long blond tresses.

I used to be a one-mode operator when it came to playtime. I would destroy and move on. Now, I still destroy, but sometimes I restore, as well.

1 comment:

sara b said...

Yay! Emma loves videos of Jack. I'll have to play them for her tomorrow :)