Friday, March 6, 2009

Fridays with Mommy

I get to spend Mondays and Fridays with Mommy - just the two of us. We have so much fun. We go all over town, meet up with friends, exercise, read tons of books, dance to music together and try new foods.

I don't much care for fresh blueberries, but today I tried dried blueberries and after some initial skepticism, turns out I like them!


If you look closely you can see 4 of my teeth. I have a few more starting to poke through now too. Won't be long before I chow down on steak.

Blueberry drool.

Mom tried to get some work done in the kitchen this afternoon, but I kept running into trouble. The cat food was just too tempting...

Spreading the cat food all around so the cats can find it later. Like I told mom, I was just trying to help - honestly!

One of my most favorite things to do is go outside. I head straight for the dirt and rocks.


Running away from mom towards my favorite pile of rocks.

Having a grand time in the great out-of-doors.

Quick shout out to my buddy Carson - happy first birthday dude. Welcome to the club!

No comments: