Friday, April 3, 2009

Ole, this one's for you

I learned to play the harmonica just like my great grandpa Ole Larson. If you know of a band in need of a harmonica player, I might be available (if my schedule is free of course).

And since I am on the subject of new tricks, let me wow you with my muscles.


Some pics from my trip to Cali last month:
Auntie Elise hooked me up with some new threads.

Hanging out with my new friend Samantha. She lives in Seattle too.

I tried to make a move on her later that night, but got no love.

Trying to cozy up with Sam once she slipped into something more comfortable. Since her mom was right there she only let me sit next to her for a picture. Sam - I'll wait for you (did you see my muscles?).

Uncle Josh showed me how to ride a sweet scooter. Watch out world.

No comments: