Sunday, May 31, 2009

Overdue!

The fans are demanding an update! Let me catch you up on my busy busy week.

Giving Auntie Sara a big wet birthday kiss. Watch out ladies!

Memorial day: while Dad's frisbee team had practice, I ran around and played. Then I had lots of fun at Drew's BBQ and showed off my elephant noise making skills to some nice girls (aka flirting) and moved lots of rocks around the backyard.



Now on to this weekend - another summer weather preview (hopefully) in Seattle. Lovin' being outside, especially if water is involved. WARNING: there are some naked pictures here. Proceed with caution.



House update: making great progress on the new roof.

Some interior shots - this is the new master bedroom.

The new expanded living room.

A few cool shots of the inside of our huge new roof.



This last old exterior wall is coming down - maybe this week. Also this week: roofing materials, siding, new retaining wall/terraces in back, windows? I'll have much to report on in a few days!

No comments: