Monday, May 4, 2009

Zoo fun

Mom and I went to the Zoo today. I really liked the bronze baboon at the entrance. I tried to give him some food and my pacifier - the ultimate demonstration of friendship.

Next up was the petting zoo - I loved the goats! I also really liked washing my hands after the petting zoo.

The most beautiful peacock I have ever seen.

Exploring with my friend Davis (on the left) in the big worm play area.

The baby gorilla at the zoo is about the same age as me. She likes a lot of the same things that I like: climbing on dangerous objects, hanging on her dad's back, jumping from place to place and generally being silly.



Penguins! See my reflection in the glass? I could have stayed and watched these guys swim all day. I did not want to leave.

But alas I was lured away the the danger of climbing in a boat.

Davis joined me and we shared a little friend moment until I hugged him too hard and he fell over. Apparently there aren't too many kids (or animals for that matter) that are fans of the tackle hug that I have mastered. I just don't know my own strength.

Back at home practicing my newest feat - I can climb up on the coffee table all by myself. While precariously balancing, watch as I now take off my own socks - yes, you saw it here folks - I can take off both of my own socks while on the coffee table. Amazing. Another fun day completed!

No comments: