Saturday, June 27, 2009

Orcas Island

Grandpa and Grandma Larson rented some cabins with their friends out on Orcas Island to celebrate turning 60 years old - I am not sure what that means. But I went out to help them celebrate anyway!

At the store getting ready to stock up on some supplies. Beep beep!

Riding the ferry to Orcas like a big boy.

Looking for boats and birds with mom.

Not wanting to pose.

Still not wanting to pose.

The thrill of wind:

A picture of the gang at the cabins.

Grandpa feeding me some clam - it was really chewy.

Getting my beach on - NW style of course.


I have discovered fresh water!

One word - MUD.

I found a huge kitty to chase. His name is Pebbles and I found out he doesn't really like to be chased.

Learning to play teatherball with Carolyn and Tim. I won.

Chillin' on the beach with Grandma.

More beach fun! A little warmer today so I shed the fleece layer.

Mom buried my feet - it was so funny! I wanted to do it again and again and again!

Mmmmm. Sand.

Practicing my new move "the turtle" - it is the precursor to "the gator" that my grandpa is teaching me.

No comments: