Monday, June 15, 2009

Wedding madness - Round 1

Here I am the wedding rehearsal - if only the squirrels would pay attention! I had to repeat the instructions on when to walk down the aisle over and over!

Mom, Auntie Elise and me.

The wedding venue - this is Uncle Josh's parent's back yard; pretty nice, eh? I had lots and lots of room to roam and run. And the pool was sooooo tempting.

The big day finally arrived. I will have to track down more pictures of the actual event - since the 'rents were either in the wedding or chasing me we don't have many pictures of it. I can tell you that my walk down the "aisle" was a big hit - it took me a few times to get up the stairs, but honestly I was really hamming it up for the crowd. And boy did they respond! I received quite the applause. (ok, I have to give some credit to Macey and Gavin my walking buddies). After the walk I took off for the garage with dad to play with toys. I made it back in time for dinner - whew.


Here I am cutting a rug with Auntie Elise on the dance floor.

Mom and dad with the happy couple :-)

Day after we had a pool party - I will post more about that later.
Here I am on the plane home - totally pooped.

No comments: