Monday, October 26, 2009

Farm-o-rama

You wouldn't believe how much fun I had at the farm on Sunday if I just told you about it. So here is the evidence:
Welcome to the farm!

Who has two thumbs and loves to ride horses? This guy!! Real, plastic... doesn't matter!

Of course the real horse (I rode Loganberry) was one of the highlights of the day. Grandma Connie helped me ride.

Riding is serious business.


Look! Another horse!

Next up was the petting zoo area. Here we are feeding a llama.

Feeding the baby goats really tickled my hand.

Next up - rides! That's right folks, my first amusement park style rides. Too many to count! First up - canoe ride (complete with wooden duck floating along - classic).

Train ride!

The biggest bouncy house I have EVER seen! All to myself!

A super fast spinning pumpkin ride. Mom thought I would be scared, but the wind was exhilarating! I wanted more!

Next I practiced driving. It won't be long until I get my permit.

I take my responsibilities as a driver very seriously.

Maybe my favorite ride - the swinging carousel horses. Wee!

Ok, enough fun and games. Now on to the pumpkins. Actually, we never made it to the u-pick patch. We snapped a few obligatory pumpkin shots, grabbed a funky pumpkin and hit the road jack (ha).


The grand finale:

No comments: