Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day with Grandpa Ken

The weather was so beautiful today we had the first BBQ of the year. I had my first grilled hot dog ever, thanks to Grandpa.

My compliments to the chef!

Breaking in our new backyard dining area.

One of the big stories of the weekend was my new house from Grandpa Rob. It came in pieces, though, so Mom and Grandpa Ken built it on Saturday. This thing is awesome.

Speaking of awesome, Grandpa Rob also sent me a Jack-sized baseball set, which is now grafted to my person at all times. I even sleep with the bat and ball. Quite on my own I have decided that baseball is my favorite sport. I can hit the ball out of my own hand and occasionally even hit it when Dad pitches it to me. I bat and throw with either hand. Fun stuff.

And if you are an extremely astute observer, you will notice that I have now moved into my Big Boy Bedroom. I'll turn over my old bedroom to Baby. Movin' on up.

No comments: