Saturday, October 2, 2010

Holy cow it is October

The end of September was super busy, and it doesn't look like we will be slowing down anytime soon. Here are some highlights:
My new favorite treat - Ice Cream!! (followed by a close second - chocolate milk)

I'm still really enjoying soccer practice on Saturday mornings. Some times dad takes me, and some times mom takes me. Anna even came to watch once too.

Speaking of Anna, here is our little dream baby (I call her my baby).

Mom took her into her office for some showing off time.



She is our little heart breaker!

She really enjoys smiling and talking with her friends.


I really like to hold baby Anna.

And read books to her.

I think she really likes me too. Today she had her first documented laugh while I was making faces at her.

Today after soccer we went to a harvest festival at the park. I got to pet some exotic animals like goats, bunnies, chickens, miniature horses and baby pigs.


Then it was time to get to work hauling plastic vegetables.


And we wrapped up the day getting a pumpkin painted on my arm. I love harvest time!

No comments: