Monday, December 29, 2008

The Christmas Roundup Part 1 - Lynden

Driving up to Grandpa Rob's house in Lynden on Christmas eve. It was snowy.

Here is dad with Grandpa Rob. I think my chances are pretty good to look like these studs when I grow up.

Watching for Santa and the reindeer while mom cooked a Norwegian Christmas Eve feast! I especially like the store-bought rolls and riskrem dessert - yum.

I was super good this year so I got to open a few presents on Christmas eve. Grandpa Rob got me a cool Irish drum (bodhran) and whistle. I am pretty good already.



We sang some carols around the piano and read The Night Before Christmas before heading to Grandma Connie's and Grandpa Mark's house for the night. Luckily Santa has GPS capabilities and tracked my move to B-ham that night.

No comments: