Monday, December 29, 2008

The Christmas Roundup Part 2 - Bellingham

My first Christmas appears to show no signs of a slow economy.

And here I am seeing my first Christmas morning. The tricycle was my big present but I was distracted by a few other items before I finally got rollin'.

Here I am! Yes that is a makeup brush in my hand - do you have a problem with that?

Present coma. Yes, already. And I am only on the stocking.

Putting my girlfriends into speed dial on my new cell phone. Hola!

I took unwrapping very seriously.

No press please.

I got a few musical instruments - I guess my fans really want to hear me rock some more.

Getting in touch with my feminine side.

Someone, I think it was Grandpa Mark, thought it would be cool to take family photos in the snow. From L to R: Mom, Dad, me, Aunt Rachel, Uncle Geoff, Aunt Katherine, Grandma Connie and Grandpa Mark. That's Lake Whatcom in the background. And yes, more snow.


Hope you all had a very merry Christmas. I sure did. Get ready for a rockin' new year's eve - I hit the sheets around 7:30 so I will be celebrating the new year on London time. See you in 2009!

As I always like to say, ALLDONE!

No comments: