Saturday, September 26, 2009

California was fun

Mom and I went down to California for the memorial service of great aunt Fran Wysocki. It was great to see the family.

We got to stay with Great Grandma and Grandpa Larson in Arroyo Grande. L to R: Uncle Josh, Auntie Elise, Great Grandpa Larson, mom and me, and Great Grandma Larson

Playing on a really old tricycle at Aunt Fran's house.

Grandpa Larson took me on a fun wagon ride up the driveway.

Riding an old tractor

I learned how to shoot a water gun- oops! I shot myself in the eye!

Auntie Elise and I teamed up and brought the house down.

Show down with Iris

Watching a lizard get caught.

Then I got to touch it - eeww!

All the grand-cousins. L to R: Jack, Iris, Roxie and Johnny

I went back to Sacramento with Grandma and Grandpa Larson while mom went to work for a few days. Grandma got me a new bed - I ended up on the floor by morning but slept well all the same.

Bye bye Grandma!

Grandpa came back to Seattle with us and is staying for almost 2 weeks! yipee!

No comments: