Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New house pics

Here are some updated pictures of our house. I still have a lot of work to do unpacking toys and undoing the work mom does each day/night - wish me luck!
Kitchen:

Kitchen again (note my fine artwork on the fridge):

Living room/my playroom (see my new golf clubs? thanks bapa Larson!)

Living room looking towards all of my toys and the dining room:

Dining room (I like to sit on the bench to eat dinner - I am so over high chairs and booster chairs):

Mommy & Daddy's bedroom

Kitty Sophie parading through her new digs.

New backyard! It is almost done! I can't wait to play outside. The rocks are calling to me (don't worry - the other half of the flat part will be grass).

Grandpa Larson has been here all week but since Dad took the little camera to Ireland mom hasn't taken any pictures. We have done so many fun things too! Park, zoo, Mariner's baseball game, art class. I guess I will just have to imprint the images in my brain. That should work out well don't you think?

No comments: