Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Three days of partying for this big three year old!! I am so big now! I kicked off the birthday festivities on the 6th with my school birthday party.

If you were worried that I couldn't possibly enjoy any more presents after the Christmas haul, worry no more! I got a lot more loot, starting with some more duplo legos (yes!) from Grandpa Rob. I let Anna help me open this one.

Thanks Grandpa Rob! Technology is amazing isn't it?

On my birthday we went down to Pacific Science Center to explore. We saw the big, huge, scary dinosaurs (notice my dino t-shirt too).


Making an electronic dino move with Grandpa Larson.

Channeling Great Grandpa Larson (Ole) to fly this bird.

We saw some really big snakes too. Then we caught an IMAX movie about bugs with some pals. What a fun day out!

Saturday was my big party with the family. Kath, Jeff, Lacy, Toby, Deb, and Tom came over to celebrate with us. Yay for pizza!

I got some clothes (woot woot).

A sweet box of hats from Great Grandma Munger (thank you!).

Reading my new farm flap book with the Lawsons/VanTassells.

More duplo legos!!

Mom made a cool pig cake.

Getting ready to blow out the candle.

It was pretty tasty :)

I'm hoping that Christmas and my birthday will be here again soon - getting presents rocks.

No comments: