Friday, January 21, 2011

More January pix

Have you met Dr. Jack?

Anna took her first (and second) trip to the Seattle Art Museum this month.

Picasso was her favorite exhibit so far.

Here is a nice shot of Anna with Grandma Larson from my birthday party.

Anna just loves baths, especially when I help.

Anna's working on her 8 pack abs.

Can you find me?

Here I am!

Having fun playing with all of my new Duplo Legos. I think this tower might even be taller than mom!

Family story time before bed.

Now that I'm 3, I'm trying to get in all my fruits and veggies. Banana anyone?

I'm a ferocious eater.

Do french fries count as a veggie? I've recently expanded my repertoire to include hamburgers - which came as a surprise to Mom & Dad.

In other funny news, I've become a precocious napper requiring lots of "stuffies" and blankets

And often preferring to sleep in cool forts

or on the floor instead of my bed.

Back to Anna, her hair continues to grow and she is miles ahead of Dad now.

She's also getting so strong she can almost stand by herself. (mom wants to be sure Auntie Elise gets credit for this fashionable outfit)

Anna's getting so big that she had her first date today with our neighbor Hudson. You might say they are too young for love, but I think they are a good match. But Anna has to be careful not to squash him :)

1 comment:

Cedar and Rosalie Starbuck said...

I love family story time! We're coming home in February, it would be great to see you guys and meet Anna - I think Cedar and Anna have competing cheeks!