Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's about time

Yes, it's about time I put up a post with pictures from the holidays.

I kicked off the big holiday push with a visit to Snowflake Lane in Bellevue with some friends.

Then I had a big singing performance scheduled - the school holiday concert. But alas, I didn't perform. Maybe it was nerves, or my dry throat, not sure. I do like belting those holiday tunes now though!

I finally wanted to sing at the last line of the last song.

We started our Christmas adventure at Grandpa Rob's house. We had a nice Scandinavian dinner (aren't Mac'n'cheese and salami Norwegian?) and then opened presents. Fun!

Then we went to Grandma Connie and Grandpa Mark's house for Christmas Eve. We decorated some cookies for the big guy. (and he ate them all!)

Instead of the cliche Twas the night before Christmas reading, I selected another classic - Bob the Builder.

Anna sharing some Christmas love with the aunties and uncle:





Lovin' on Grandma Connie:

Our Christmas baby Anna

Anna in her Christmas jammies:

Christmas morning! Santa brought me a pig!!! That guy is good, he found us in Bellingham! :)

And dinosaurs too!

I got to play Santa and pass out presents - ho, ho, ho!



Anna had a Santa hat too, but she is too small to pass out presents.

Here you go Anna!

I LOVE opening presents! Christmas rocks!

Anna is so happy in her new exercise center.


I finally got outside to burn off some energy.

Action!!

Then Christmas resumed:
Playing dinos with Auntie Kath.

Anna getting dancing lessons from Auntie Rachel.

Santa brought a wheel barrow for Grandpa Mark. I got to ride in it, just like it was a sleigh!

We tried to give some birds a Christmas treat, but they never showed up.

Playing some post xmas golf

I finally took a nap with my new sleeping bag and my mom-pillow.

Anna taking her first red car ride with Grandma Connie.

When we got home to Seattle, we had another Christmas with presents from the Larsons. Oh boy!

The calm before the storm.

Clothes for Anna!

A great toy train that I love too.

My new big boy legos.

Who wouldn't love monkey slippers?

A new hat!

Setting up my new road.

Ready to go to work!

The aftermath. Whew.

I'm already looking forward to Christmas next year!!

No comments: