Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm hungry.

Slow day today. Had my 1-2 week doctor checkup. Passed with flying colors. Had to get my heel poked for a blood test.

Found my newly formed navel. Got a case of monkey-butt.






Gratuitous shot of me.




Dad wanted to get a video of me thrashing my head around like a hungry dog. This is a little staged since Mom's finger had to induce me. Still pretty funny.





I'm still hungry even though I've been nursing for two hours. I will now be lulled to sleep in a Baby Bjorn and crash our on Dad's chest for a few hours.

2 comments:

kathgirl said...

Jack, this is your auntie Katherine, we have not met yet, but I love you and can't wait to see you! PS I love to eat too

sara b said...

It seems so long ago when Emma was that little. I totally remember that frantic head movement when it was time to eat. It used to scare the @#$! out of me because she was like a maniac, I was afraid for my nipple!