Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yesterday's MVP: Levi and Jen; Today's MVP: James and Laurie

Levi and Jen brought us dinner and dessert on Tuesday night. This is their second visit. I was 0.5 days old the first time they visited. Levi wouldn't hold me then but did last night. He looks very natural and comfortable holding me, wouldn't you say?


James brought over some lasagna for us today. He and Laurie visited a few days ago. Baby fever.



Who is this guy?



Some have wondered about the frequency of my bowel movements. Well, folks, I have been medically diagnosed as a "precocious pooper" by a real live nurse. It may take a few days, but it all comes out just fine eventually. 52 hours is the current record. Woe be to the parent that ends up with me when I have a "bingo" diaper, though. TMI? Never.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is awesome

Anonymous said...

We really enjoy Jack's blog. He is a very handsome fella. Must take after his great grandfather. Sure busy times for you folks, but it will be worth it!

Ole & Lena

Grandpa Lars said...

What a joy! 'Precocious' could quickly become a nickname....

Glad he's eating, growing and pooping.

Love

Grandpa Lars and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yay we made the blog! Poor Levi, he doesn't look too comfortable here does he? I think this photo was taken right after Jack declined to play along with Levi's "if he holds my finger he loves me" test. First baby yet to not fall for that trick :)