Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Been a Long Week

Hi guys!


The poop report is that I'm still on a multi-day cycle. So now you know.
I'm a really lazy eater and we're trying to get my feedings below the two-hour mark. I've been doing sucking exercises to get stronger, so you may notice some buff jaw muscles in future pictures.

Weighing in around 7 lbs. 8 oz. but I've been as high as 7 lbs. 11 oz. when I'm full of, well, you know.


I've been practicing my smile while I sleep. It's getting there.



My bed.



Storytime. Note that I am actually reading. Blueberries For Sal is one of my favorites.



I'm glad to have auntie Elise here for a visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Jack you look like a mini Rhys in the second photo down. I think I see matching father/son outfits in your future :)