Friday, January 18, 2008

Today's MVP: Grandma Connie

What a fun day. Didn't leave the house but we had a fun time trying to figure out my bowels. I decided to hold it in for about a day for no apparent reason. Maybe just because I could. Mom called the doctor but by the afternoon I decided to let it loose. 24 hours of pent up BM is more than this guy's diaper, onesie, blanket, and Dad's lap could contain. Maybe I won't try that again.

Thanks to Grandma Connie for taking care of the house and the family this weekend!















Sometimes, I get tired and yawn
















but I won't go to sleep. So Dad packs me up in the Bjorn, like this:
















Nice look, Dad.

















And the end result is generally this:
















Everyone loves Sleeping Jack.

No comments: